Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Past

Hello All You Christmas Elves!!!
I'm going to share a couple of pictures from the last two years Christmas,  because 80% of my funiture and belongings are already loaded into the POD in prep for my move.  Then I need to figure out how to make what is left, in the house work for Christmas!


 
family room

No Fireplace, so this is the Mantel, the white picture on the shelf was a great $4.00 thrift store find and I use it all year!

dining table centerpiece
 
I chose the teal blues, limey greens and browns as the holiday seasons colors. 
I added the white fake flocked tree for last year.  Bought it on sale for a great price but I don't remember now what that was, but I'm sure it was under fiftly bucks!



Okay,  Well when I get the estate sale stuff packed away, given away, and donated and a spot ready for the tree for this year, hopefully I will get some photos up.
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment